From Xojo Documentation
|You are currently browsing the old Xojo documentation site. Please visit the new Xojo documentation site!|
Opens a BLOB column for the specified table and column at the specified row (rowID).
- The row parameter is the rowid value, and not the actual row number, for example if you only have one record in your database, with a rowid of 100 then you would pass in a row of 100 and not 1 for example.
- Pass in false as the readWrite parameter to open the blob for reading only.
- The blob cannot be resized
- Creating a new blob automatically zeros the entire blob
- The row must exist when calling CreateBlob, it does not create a new record for you