2020r2 Release Notes
From Xojo Documentation
Revision as of 16:54, 17 November 2020 by PLefebvre
Xojo 2020 Release 2 is now available with over xxx changes and improvements.
Major changes include:
- iOS API 2.0
- The new iOS API 2.0 framework uses String and Variant and greatly improves code compatibility with Desktop and Web.
- There are many updated Mobile controls, including all-new MobileMoviePlayer and MobileMapViewer.
- New iOS features such as Notifications, URL schemes, app shortcuts, modal screens, badges and more.
- Many common framework features are now available including URLConnection, XMLDocument, RegEx, UDPSocket and more.
- Apple Silicon (M1) Native Compilation
- You can now build both Universal Binary and Native Apple Silicon apps for Mac to support the latest M1 Macs that were recently released.
- Graphics enhancements
- LineCap, LineJoin properties
- Brush property with support for LinearGradientBrush, RadialGradientBrush, ShadowBrush and PictureBrush.
- ShadowBrush property and ShadowBrush class for applying shadow effects.