iOS Control Hierarchy
From Xojo Documentation
The built-in controls have an inheritance hierarchy. The base class for all iOS controls is called iOSControl and it contains several common events, properties and methods.
Below is a list of some of the common events, properties and methods that are available for UI controls.
- Called when the control is removed from its container, such as a view.
- Called after the control is created. This is where you typically put initialization code.
- Text that is read aloud when accessibility is enabled for the device.
Height, Left, Top, Width
- These read-only properties indicate the position and size of the control (in points).
- When True, the control is visible, when False the control is not visible.
- This lets you influence the color of some iOS controls.