Picture.Constructor(width as Integer, height as Integer, bitmaps() As Picture)
From Xojo Documentation
Creates an Image from one or more Bitmap pictures.
The height and width are in points. The bitmaps are copied upon creation. All bitmaps must have the same aspect ratio. A bitmap's DPI will be calculated from the point size and the bitmap's size in pixels. Pictures created using this constructor have their Type set to Types.Image.
Raises exceptions in the following cases:
- InvalidArgumentException if width or height are less than or equal to zero
- InvalidArgumentException if any of the bitmaps isn't actually a picture with Type = Picture.Bitmap
- InvalidArgumentException if any of the bitmaps aren't the same aspect ratio as Width and Height
- InvalidArgumentException if 'bitmaps' is empty
- NilObjectException if 'bitmaps' is Nil
- NilObjectException if any of the bitmaps are Nil