From Xojo Documentation
Scrollbars can be presented vertically or horizontally. In general, controls that need to have Scrollbars already have them built-in, so you are not likely to need this control often.
Below are the most commonly used events and properties. Refer to WebScrollbar in the Language Reference for the complete list.
- Called when the scroll bar value has changed.
- An Integer that indicates the amount the scroll bar changes when one of its arrows is clicked (default is 1).
- The minimum and maximum values returned by the scroll bar.
- The Integer amount that the scroll bar changes when the empty track of the scroll bar is clicked. This is usually considered to be moving the scroll bar by a page on content.
- An Integer used to get or set current position of the scroll bar.
To update a Label with the value of the Scrollbar as it is moved, put this code in the Scrollbar's ValueChanged event:
The Scrollbar example updates a Label with the Scrollbar value as the Scrollbar is moved.