Report Layout Editor
From Xojo Documentation
The Report Layout Editor is used to design reports for desktop apps. Refer to the Report Layout Editor section for more information on how to use reports in your desktop apps.
The Report Layout Editor can only be used with Desktop projects.
The command bar has these commands:
- Add Group
- Adds a new group section around the body.
- Add Page Header/Footer
- Adds a new page header and footer to the report.
- Specify the ordering of the controls on the report.
- Fill the report control to available space.
- Adjust report control alignment.
- Adjust report control spacing.
Library and Inspector
The Library displays the report controls that can be added to the report layout. The Inspector displays the properties for the selected report control.